Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day at the Petting Zoo

This morning, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the Brookhaven Ecology Center and Animal Preserve... one of my favorite places to go! We fed the goats,


and we fed the ducks. I can personally attest that duck food is delicious!!

I checked out all of the animals. Here I am with a turkey. What a pair of turkeys we make!!

The peacocks were showing their feathers, which were beautiful.


Mommy and Daddy always tell me Bobo is a very sleepy animal because he is a bear. This bear was very sleepy, too.

The man that works at the preserve was playing with the bobcat, and I got to watch.



I really liked the Llamas, so I took Mommy back to see them.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out kids... llama's SPIT... and you know how grandma feels about spitting!

May 29, 2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home