Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Future of Men's Gymnastics


This evening, when Mommy put me to bed, I just wasn't interested in sleep. So I cried hysterically until Mommy came back and poked her head into my room to see if I was choking to death.

I immediately decided to stop crying and show off my gymnastics skills. I performed a nearly perfect vault out of my crib and onto the floor (I didn't quite "stick" the landing) and came over to meet her at the door. I was so proud of myself!

Watch out, Beijing!! I'll see you in 2008!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert - is it almost time for a big boy bed?

October 10, 2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Emily Clasper said...

NO WAY!
I don't want to give him the freedom to run amok in the middle of the night any sooner than we absolutely have to!

October 11, 2007 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home