Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bring on the Baby!

Looks like everything is just about ready in the new nursery! Here are some shots of BabyGirl's new digs. I never thought I'd be one to go for the whole girly pink thing, but who knew... it's just so darn cute!


I saw a really cute baby hair bow holder thingy at an online boutique... you clip the little bows to the ribbons. At the boutique it was $85.00. $5.00 in craft supplies later, here is what I came up with:



Some more example sof my extreme craftiness:




Including a pink knitted elephant. Robert liked it so much, he demanded an orange one for himself.

Robert picked out this "Lelly" so that Baby Claire would not touch his Bobo:

And, of Course, Mr. Met makes an appearance:

So there are only a few minor other things to do, but we're basically ready. Come on, baby...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room. You did a wonderful job. I love the elephants (they are my favorite animal!) Welcome to your new home, Claire Emily.

January 13, 2009 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck as you await the baby! The room is beautiful. I hope that Robert enjoys his new role as big brother!

Shannon

January 14, 2009 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! So glad the "crafty gene" didn't die.

January 14, 2009 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home