Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer! Finally!

Today, Robert (with help from Daddy) went through all of his toys and picked out everything that was a "baby toy" to give to Baby Claire. As a reward for his generosity, we took him to Toys R Us and told him he could pick one toy. Robert chose a pool. Since it was hot out (and finally not raining!!), we set it up after lunch. Robert was thrilled.

(Please disregard the baby doll floating face down in the background of the pics. I know. It gives me the creeps, too.)


"Swimming":Dancing:
Bending:
Yelling at his toys, "You not go near the hose!"
Here he is reprimanding "Fisherman Pete" for going near the hose.
"Take a picture of me for Regular Grandma!"
When Claire woke up from her nap, we brought her out to try the pool. Robert explained the rules to her: "No splashing water, and always have a grown up with you."

We dipped he toe in, and found out quickly that she was NOT A FAN.
I took this picture to prove that she can cry.
So Daddy went in with Robert instead.
Mommy and Claire just watched.
I guess this is an ankle-deep version of water polo?
Photo courtesy of Robert:
Claire was much happier sunbathing on a towel. Just like Mama.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Regular Grandma said...

I do so appreciate the picture just for me!

June 30, 2009 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home