Sunday, March 25, 2007

Robbie for MVP

In preparation for the beginning of the baseball season, Daddy tried to teach me to play baseball today. I was not really sure of what to do.





The ball was the most interesting part. I kept stealing it from the tee so I could play with it.








Field conditions were less than desirable for play, but I still did pretty well.
Mommy demonstrated how to hit the ball with the bat.

But I just wanted to get my hands on the ball.

Look at that slide!

We had a really great time, but it looks like I need more time in the batting cage.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robbie, I suggest a pinch hitter... You stick with pitcher!

March 25, 2007 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe the outfield - both teams.

March 26, 2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home