Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cedar Beach Playground

After spending some time on the beach today, we went to the playground at Cedar Beach. I headed straight for the slide.

I slid and slid... I couldn't get enough!!







When Mommy got tired of lifting me onto the slide, she and Daddy took me to the tube.


HA! If I sit directly in the middle, you can't reach me from either side!!!
Then Daddy took me to swing. And we all know how I feel about swings. :)



After a good bit of swinging, I sat in the sand with Daddy to do more digging. The whole playground there is like one big sandbox!



Finally, I got up and went exploring on my own.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playgrounds! I bet these are one of your favorite places to be!

April 22, 2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Emily Clasper said...

YES! We had such a good time!

April 24, 2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home