Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!

This afternoon while I was taking my nap, Mommy thought she heard crowing. So when I woke up, we got out my wagon and went to investigate.


Sure enough, when we got to the end of the street, we found chickens!!!




Then I saw something else... and I pointed it out to Mommy.

A bunny!!! Lounging under a tree without a care in the world. How bizarre.
After solving the case of the mysterious crowing, Mommy and I went back home to find that Daddy was home from work. Then Peanut took a little ride along with me.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a bit random, even for LI? Was the rabbit just lying there? No leash? No fence? No nothing? Do they make invisible fencing for rabbits?

April 22, 2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger Emily Clasper said...

Totally random. He just sat there for a while, totally not scared of us. Then he got up and hopped into somebody's yard, the flock of chickens following him. Too random.

April 22, 2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bagauuuuk!

April 23, 2007 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home